Sunday, March 27, 2011

New brushes!

 Here it is in all of its crowning glory, the BFTE 18-piece 100% Vegan Synthetic Brush Set.


Isn't it beautiful?  I was in love with it the moment that I saw it on the BFTE Facebook page.

Here it is rolled up.


In this photo, you'll see that the set contains a spoolie, eyelash comb/brush, sponge applicator, angled eyeliner brush, thin eyeliner brush, lip brush, fan brush and several eyeshadow/concealer brushes.


In addition to the brushes listed above, there is also an angled doe foot brush, blush brush, angled blush brush and powder brush.

These are all densely-packed, well-made brushes.  The shadow brushes hold loose pigments very well with less fallout than I've experienced with other brushes.  On washing and cleaning the brushes, I haven't experienced any shedding.

All in all, I am more than satisfied with my brush purchase.  These are a great addition to any brush collection.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm glad you posted your blog on the BFTE wall! I always like seeing other BFTE addict's blogs ;D I can't wait to check out your pics! :)

    ReplyDelete