Sunday, April 1, 2012

90-day Challenge Day 90 - Bold LOTD

No, it's not a Look of the Day, but it's a Lip of the Day. :)

There's a 90-day challenge going on in one of the FB groups that I belong to, so I'm going to try it!  Wish me luck!

Today, I'm wearing Brazen Cosmetic's Balmstick in Psyche.  I don't think it's available anymore on their website, but it's quickly becoming my favorite go-to lip color when I wear simple eye makeup.  It's a GORGEOUS fuchsia.  The picture doesn't do it justice at all.



Here are some of the other lovely ladies participating in the challenge:
MakeupLove
Meg's Makeup Addiction
Makeup Like Graffiti
Trinity Designs
Better Off Redhead
Hottie McNaughty
BFTE Addict
Makeup Obsessions
Unique Life
A Touch of Glamour
Makeup Fancy
One of Beauty's Daughters
My Makeup Addiction World
Mad About Beauty
Phyrra
Geek Faerie
Let Me See Your Peacock
Love, Light, & Lipstick
Part-Time Beauty Blog
safety for my insanity

2 comments: