Monday, April 16, 2012

NTMS 90-day Challenge Day 75 EOTD and LOTD

OMG, 16 posts in a row?!?  I'm kind of amazed.

Today's post is just a combined LOTD and EOTD.  I didn't like any of my full-face pictures, but I'll list everything that I used.



Face: La Femme Blush on Rouge in Cinnabar

Lips:
Virus Insanity Anti-Virus Lipgloss in "True Love" (layered very lightly for the purple glitter)
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in "Sunset Peach"

Eyes:
Highlight - Matte cream color from Wet 'n' Wild Matte Palette
Lid - Matte peach from Wet 'n' Wild Matte Palette
Inner Crease - righthand eyelid shade from Wet 'n' Wild Petal Pusher palette (Trax dupe)
Outer Crease - lefthand middle shade from Wet 'n' Wild Lust palette (Fig One dupe)
Outer V - righthand crease shade from Wet 'n' Wild Petal Pusher palette (Beautymarked dupe)
Lower - lined with the Trax dupe over the Beautymarked dupe
Liner - Wet 'n' Wild black creme liner

Check out the other lovely ladies participating in the 90-day challenge:
MakeupLove
Meg's Makeup Addiction
Makeup Like Graffiti
Trinity Designs
Better Off Redhead
Hottie McNaughty
Makeup Obsessions
Unique Life
A Touch of Glamour
Makeup Fancy
One of Beauty's Daughters
My Makeup Addiction World
Mad About Beauty
Phyrra
Geek Faerie
Let Me See Your Peacock
Love, Light, & Lipstick
Part-Time Beauty Blog
safety for my insanity 
Makeup Zombie




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty look! I'm amazed as well, I've never posted every day in a row for this long before! I hope we can keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete