Sunday, April 15, 2012

NTMS 90-day Challenge Day 77 "Swatch of the day"

I've decided to start doing swatches of my collection since I'm trying to do a no-buy.  It always helps to see what you already have.  I'm not making the no-buy official because the ladies at NTMS are always posting goodies that I just have to have.

 Todays swatch is Chocoholic Robot by "Madd Style Cosmetics."  This color is described as a "warm milk chocolaty tone with green glitter and glitz."  This color is absolutely gorgeous, and my swatches did it absolutely no justice.  The color is extremely similar to the skin tone of my arms and hand, and the glitter just refused to photograph on the swatches.  Trust me when I say it's gorgeous!



  

See the glittery goodness!

Swatched dry on my arm (see how close it is to my skin tone)

Swatched over UDPP

I would definitely recommend that you use Pixie Epoxy or another type of glitter glue with this eyeshadow.  It is absolutely gorgeous paired with a mint-green shadow.  I like to pair it with Madd Style's "Afternoon Delight."

Check out the other lovely ladies participating in the 90-day challenge:
MakeupLove
Meg's Makeup Addiction
Makeup Like Graffiti
Trinity Designs
Better Off Redhead
Hottie McNaughty
Makeup Obsessions
Unique Life
A Touch of Glamour
Makeup Fancy
One of Beauty's Daughters
My Makeup Addiction World
Mad About Beauty
Phyrra
Geek Faerie
Let Me See Your Peacock
Love, Light, & Lipstick
Part-Time Beauty Blog
safety for my insanity 
Makeup Zombie




No comments:

Post a Comment