Thursday, April 12, 2012

NTMS 90-day Challenge Day 79 EOTD

Today, I decided to try to remake a look by one of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus.  You can see the video tutorial to her look here.

Now, here's my version of it with a few changes made:






Of course, it's not as beautiful as her look was, but I was really happy with the way it turned out.  Every day, I'm getting a little better. :)

Products Used:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Lime"
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Purple"
TKB Trading mica in "Taurus Orion"
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in "Vibrant Plum"
Wet 'n' Wild "Blue Had Me at Hello" palette - crease shade from the left-hand column
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara


Check out the other lovely ladies participating in the 90-day challenge:
MakeupLove
Meg's Makeup Addiction
Makeup Like Graffiti
Trinity Designs
Better Off Redhead
Hottie McNaughty
Makeup Obsessions
Unique Life
A Touch of Glamour
Makeup Fancy
One of Beauty's Daughters
My Makeup Addiction World
Mad About Beauty
Phyrra
Geek Faerie
Let Me See Your Peacock
Love, Light, & Lipstick
Part-Time Beauty Blog
safety for my insanity 
Makeup Zombie

1 comment: