Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NTMS 90-day Challenge - Day 89 Coral EOTD

Well, I've decided to not only take the NTMS 90-day challenge, but I'm combining it with Nymphette's April FOTD Challenge.  So today's FOTD is just an "I was running out of the house and only had 10 minutes to do my makeup" EOTD.


(Excuse my brows, I'm growing them out)



PRODUCTS USED:
Inner Lid - WNW Brule dupe
Outer Lid and crease - La Femme Terracotta Blush
Eyeliner - Cover Girl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze

Check out the other lovely ladies that are participating in the 90-day challenge:
MakeupLove
Meg's Makeup Addiction
Makeup Like Graffiti
Trinity Designs
Better Off Redhead
Hottie McNaughty
Makeup Obsessions
Unique Life
A Touch of Glamour
Makeup Fancy
One of Beauty's Daughters
My Makeup Addiction World
Mad About Beauty
Phyrra
Geek Faerie
Let Me See Your Peacock
Love, Light, & Lipstick
Part-Time Beauty Blog
safety for my insanity 
Makeup Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment