Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Empty Bottles for September

Long time, no blog!  I haven't really been wearing makeup lately, so I haven't had any FOTDs to post.


I've been shopping my stash lately, so I used up quite a few things last month.  I forgot to take a picture of the first few things, so I won't bother posting any pictures.

And the empty bottles for September are:

Haus of Gloi Come Hither Pumpkin Butter
Haus of Gloi Come Hither Bubbling Scrub
Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Hair Masque
Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam
Burberry Body perfume (sample)
Rachel Rene Bourbon Vanilla deodorant (sample)
Facefront Cosmetics Kiwi for Lunch lip gloss
Dreaming Tree Soapworks Full Moon Soap
Dreaming Tree Soapworks Full Moon Lotion
Revlon Brown Fantasy in Dark Brown
Couture Couture perfume (sample)
Loving and Naturally Designed Cookie Dough Whipfinity (sample)
Dorian & Dahl Mother of Dragons perfume (sample)
Poison Apple Apothecary Hatter's Tea Party (sample)

No comments:

Post a Comment