Tuesday, October 29, 2013

EOTD: My Little Vibrant Gem

I finally felt in the mood to play in my much-neglected makeup collection, and this is what I came up with.  I love the combination of teal and purple, so I tend to be drawn towards it when I want some color.  I cropped my brows out of the picture because I'm still growing them out and didn't bother doing anything with them.  They're wild!!!

Products are listed below. 

 
 
Told you my brows are scary!

PRODUCTS USED:
Eyeshadow Base - Jordana 12 HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond
Lid - BFTE Gem
Crease - Coastal Scents Vibrant Plum
Upper Crease - Darling Girl Cosmetics My Little Pony
Outer V - BFTE Dark Prince (limited edition)
Liner - Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion
Waterline - Urban Decay 24/7 liner pencil in Zero

1 comment: