Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FOTD January 28, 2014

OMG, it's my face!  I haven't taken any full-face pictures in a while and actually felt like doing some makeup today, so here it is.  Excuse my red eyes, but I had just finished pulling an all-nighter.




PRODUCTS USED:

Eyes:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Highlight - BFTE "Very Vanilla"
Inner Lid - Darling Girl "Dirty Limerick"
Outer Lid - Darling Girl "Go, Go Godzilla"
Crease - Darling Girl "Naughty Bits"
Blending color - Darling Girl "Slave for Sensation"
Liner - Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in "Peversion"
Upper waterline - Urban Decay 24/7 liner in "Zero"
Lower waterline - Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in "Nude"
Mascara - Urban Decay Big Fatty Lash (which I forgot to put on before I took pictures)

Brows:
Mac brow pencil in "Stud"
Mac eyeshadow in "Espresso"
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel

Face:
Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation in 340 "Cappuccino"

Lips: 
RiRi Hearts MAC lipstick in "Nude"

No comments:

Post a Comment