Friday, March 7, 2014

EOTD March 7, 2014: Viva la Spectre in a Blue Moon

My "Shop your Stash" challenge hit a brick wall since I was using the same colors over and over, so I've decided to breathe some life into it.  From this point forward, at least 1-2 days a week, I'll be picking my pigments randomly with my eyes closed.  When those pigments are used, they go into a basket and won't be used again on my random days until I've used everything at least once.  I'll be picking at least four pigments each time, and if I don't pick at least one matte shade randomly, I will be using some of my palettes or MAC shadows for transition/blending colors, etc. 

I got REALLY lucky today.  Everything I picked today went together well.




PRODUCTS USED:
Transition color: Lorac Pro Palette "Taupe"
Inner corner and inner third of lid: Meow Cosmetics Haunted Veil in "Spectre"
Lid: Tick:Tick Cosmetics "Once in a Blue Moon" foiled with BFTE Mix & Fix
Outer V: Beauty from the Earth "Bermuda" and Lorac Pro Palette "Black"
Lower lash line: Darling Girl "Viva la Revolution"
Waterline: Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in "Zero"
Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof liquid liner in "Perversion"
Mascara: Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

2 comments: